1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
-- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
As soon as I learned Nicki Minaj voiced Sugilite, I had to
"… It emits a unique fragrance from its body, and any who smell it fall under its spell.”
"… Contained red glass eye pieces which may have helped to protect the plague doctor from evil influences.The beak of the mask usually contained strongly aromatic herbs and spices.These additions to the beak may have helped reduce bad odours - terrible stench of unburied corpses and fluids from ill plague patients.”
The visual similarities of the Plague Doctor’s mask and Spritzee are a little too obvious to be a coincidence, which I’m sure was the intent. With X and Y being so heavily influenced by France and other European countries, it is neat to see what they use as reference for not only new Pokemon, but new gyms and new environments and things like that.
(None of these images are mine. All were gathered from Google.)
please stop calling Black children who have different interests and tastes white
it’s damaging and alienating
I’d like to see Andrew Garfield as an extra in the background of a scene in Avengers 2. No talking. No focus on him. Just him in the background taking pictures.